TILL ONE DAY
Hey!! Am I awake or asleep? I don't understand anymore if I am awake or asleep.
PLEASE SHAKE ME, REMIND ME WHERE I AM.
Can someone please help me out now and answer this. I have run this life as if it belongs to me for so many years now until I got a warning that my time is up. And I asked this guy beside me what he meant and he said that my Master sent him to bring me home.
SO THE TIME I SPEND WERE NEVER MINE?
At first I wondered what right whosoever that sent him had and he said to me that I have been living on his Masters time, wasting it.
Nekwanumo! He quoted a scripture to me, Heb 9:27 KJV "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:"
See, for the past number of years, I have been doing what I wanted with my life: I sleep and wake up anytime I wanted, I scolded anybody that I wish or that offends me, I have even violently taken what I wanted from others with no apologies. You can imagine me, and had asked why should they have it? I have been disobedient to the man that bared me as my father, I will not need to tell you how I treated my mother, pushing her down anyhow as if her life was different from my own. I drink anything called drink and eat anything called food. I even smoke any thing I see that produces smoke.
I didn't know that the cars I drive were just a privileges and I used them as I wanted and drive them as I wanted. I had used women as one can use handkerchief. Life to me is my right only to live, other came to help me live it life better.
I didn't know that I was living on a borrowed life whose owner could anytime ask for, without asking me my opinion. How could He not ask me for time?
How could He suddenly emerge from no where especially now that I'm enjoying this life?
"And as it is appointed unto men once ..."
I have never seen this scripture, before and I don't believe they are true. I don't read them nor like the people that read them, but because this man quoted it, to me, it kept cropping up even in my dreams. I didn't not understand that Word "once" so there's no second thoughts or second chance. Just once!
That's drives me more crazy.
I wanted to seize this man and even the thought of it makes realize am finished. The thought of that Word "once", also dangerously stabs my heart.
I have been living on a borrowed life that never was mine in the first place. Like a creditor that visited his debtor that was the picture of my situation.
I couldn't cry nor even beg this man when I saw my helpless situation.
I saw everything appearing to be a real trouble for me, my body full of sweat. So, one day my life could just go like that?
Worst of all, that scripture became more and more very clearer to me. Not only that I was faced with death, but that something that I have no option to, had come face to face with me.
"...after this the judgment:"
So everything I did will be judged? I began of late to regret my actions and activities.
But no one told me this before. As if God owed me explanation why He must judge the sinner!
That's why I'm feeling dizzy now, like I am dreaming or sleeping and having nightmares.
Do you mean that all those stuff I did would be judged? By who?
I thought God is love, how will He judge me again?
Please, you must help me out of this mess and wake me up. Am I mad or something? The overwhelming power of my messenger that I could not do him anything is giving me sickness. I began to say to myself, could this man give me a second chance?
Then I heard him say to me, OK, you have a second chance. I will soon be back to you.
I was shocked when I heard that. The ghost pimples are still all over me.
Biko, now that I am running on a borrowed time, if you see me please remind me that time is no longer my own.
Non of the things in my possession are mine, they shall be left here any day he comes to pick me.
Remind me that very very soon I will leave this life. I will follow Him with
Comments